The phrase WWJD was popularized in 1988 by Dan Seaborn, a youth pastor at Central Wesleyan Church in Michigan. He wanted the youth of his church to always have a small reminder with them of their commitment to live a life like Jesus Christ. He therefore worked with an advertising agency and printed the acronym WWJD onto woven bracelets and it became an instant hit. wwjd bracelets emphasize how humans should live God-honoring lives.
WWJD bracelets are back in fashion. In a world filled with evil and faithlessness, young people everywhere are wearing these bracelets to profess their faith and trust in Jesus Christ. Some famous people who have been spotted with WWJD bracelets are Kanye West, Justin Beiber and Nick Foles, the Eagles Quarterback.
Why Buy a WWJD Bracelet?
Here are a couple of reasons you should buy a WWJD bracelet.
- They are colorful: You can get WWJD bracelets in different colors ranging from red, blue, green, black, and purple. These colors will attract attention and will complement your fashion style. Different colors hold different meanings for different people. Many people love the red-colored WWJD bracelet because to them it represents the blood of Jesus Christ.
- They are water-proof: This makes the bracelet ideal for people with active lifestyles. A waterproof bracelet will not lose its color when it comes into contact with water.
- They are adjustable: Finding a bracelet with the right fit can be extremely challenging. WWJD bracelets have adjustable arms that will enable it to fit snugly on your hand. It won’t be overly tight or loose. They are also extremely easy to put on and take off.
- High-quality material: Durability is a key factor to consider when buying bracelets. A bracelet can usually get caught in a lot of things. It can be tugged on by mistake; it can get caught on a bag strap. WWJD bracelets are made from polyester which is durable and gentle on the skin. It will not cause any itchy sensation on your skin.
- Be a witness for Jesus Christ: With this bracelet, you can profess your faith in Jesus to many people without even knowing. Someone may just walk up to you and ask you what the phrase means. This is the perfect opportunity to tell them about the love of Jesus and his plan of salvation for humanity.
- Perfect for fundraisers: The bracelets can be used as gifts during fundraisers and youth groups. They are beautiful and will show the love you have for the people you’re gifting. Ignite your fundraiser to the next level with WWJD bracelets.
WWJD bracelets are a fashionable witness tool for believers. They will show Christ’s loving approach to personal relationships and they are a constant reminder to them to live out their faith. Even if you don’t believe in all the religious things regarding WWJD bracelets, they are elegant and fashionable and they can elevate your fashion style to a greater height.